The changing climate poses many challenges for society and needs a breadth of integrated and cross-sectoral solutions. The 4th European Climate Change Adaptation conference will bring together adaptation and resilience specialists with diverse experience to share knowledge and ideas.
ECCA (European Climate Change Adaptation Conference) 2019 will be held on 28-31 May 2019 in Lisbon, at Centro Cultural de Belém.
Conference themes are:
- Data, methods and approaches in climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction
- Co-production of knowledge, solutions and services
- Communication, data-sharing and decision support
- Institutions, governance, citizens and social justice
- Global climate challenges
- Climate risk management and resilience
Abstract submissions closing: 10 October 2018
For more information, visit the conference website.